Not sure how this slipped under my radar. Certainly not terrifying but it fits the season really well. What I don’t understand however is why this track for this place?
Seaward Cave: Pokemon Sun/Moon
The most notable thing about this cave is that you can catch 2 starter Pokemon in the wild on certain days which is a first if you don’t count the dream world of Black/White. Beyond that there really ins’t anything notable about Seaward cave. The Pokemon are standard, the only TM you find is frost breath, and most of the other items are benign. You can get a decent amount of sellable goods but I haven’t known anyone to be short on cash in a Pokemon game.
When I hear this theme my mind conjures images of a ship graveyard where the remains of boats are jutting halfway out of the water, perhaps with a rare Pokemon lurking amongst the wreckage. The theme is surprisingly good, catchy even. So why leave this area so underutilized. It makes me wonder if they didn’t have plans for this space, perhaps an ultra-beast, but was changed later for something else. I could just be over thinking it all but you never really know. It took nearly a quarter century for us to find the scattered remnants of Luigi in Super Mario 64. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Pokemon games hiding such content away because it was never really used or implemented in the final product.
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About Agent9one of us since 12:45 PM on 04.13.2010
Who is Agent9? The not so secret agent of the destructoid community.
============================================================= A Few things about me =============================================================
- I'm almost finished with my degree in computer science and I plan on going into independent development and freelancing once I'm done.
- I can be very cynical, but I do try to be positive or curb my negativity. In spite of this I'm actually very jovial in person and I don't get mad often. I would dare say I'm quite happy, even when things seem bleak. I simply don't like industry Bullshit and I'm not one to stand for it, even if it's a game I like.
- I host a series annually called 31 Days where I post 1 horror related or themed video game song a day for the month of october. During this time I also provide keys for games (free of course) to any reader observant enough to find them.
- I've been a member of destructoid since 2010, and a lurker long before then. As such I've seen many people both come and go. Such is the natural order of things.
- I enjoy Art and draw in my spare time
- I also enjoy theatre and films. I especially like Horror movies (both good and bad ones).
- I go camping once or twice a year. I would go out more but my allergies tend to get in the way.
- I don't drink, which may be a surprise to some. I might make a joke or two about it but I stay away from alcohol for my own personal reasons, though you can feel free to drink a pint on my behalf any time you'd like.
============================================================= My Top 20 Games (By the ever Illustrious Dango =============================================================
I also got a musical piece made for me by the incredible Alphadeus. A little history behind this:
My musical piece came as part of the Songs for Gamers album DLC pack 02. Alphadeus has been making songs for the members of the destructoid community for years already. This past year he opened submissions and I applied. For my meagre efforts I received this lovely piece: