Loves:Wonderwoman,Games,Posting on Funny Community Sites that rhyme with Restructoid.com,Playing TF2, Killing Countless Combine,Alliterations
This is my *UPDATED* rig. (I took out my broken fan just for you Juggernaut)
Are you tired of those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good,
But never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of true friendship.
You will see no cutesy little smiley faces on this poem-
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against
The sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about how much Worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until you are well
Again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath.... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend".
Friendship is like pissing your pants,
everyone can see it,
But only you can feel the true warmth.