Hey guys I just wanted to discuss that awesome Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer we saw at E3 2015. Previously I wrote about the KH3 what to expect (in a who are the 7 Guardians of Light vs the 13 Darknesses) but I wanted to discuss more gameplay things I saw from the trailer rather than open end story questions.
Go watch the trailer if you haven't already!
- Running animation looked a bit awkward
- Interactive steps over the rocks at around 0:40 seems to indicate a more open-world type of feel [environment interactions?]
- Sora has high jump already (those developers wanted max air ;D)
- Trinity attack at 0:52ish seems way more interactive and not automatic also goofy is mega HD
- Flowmotion is definitely back and that’s a good thing
- Pretty sure summons are gone and replaced with those new “firework” animations (which is a good thing) unless they are a new feature [definitely not a finisher]
- Sora new outfit meh [could be a form etc]
- What’s the EX form? Is Drive form renamed?
- Magic bar didn’t deplete during magic but it looks like shitty KH2 version magic
- meh younger xehanort and eraqus
thoughts? or stuff I msised? I’m down to hear