1. I do a crossword/jumble everyday I attribute some of my love of wordplay to completing those puzzles.� You never know when you'll need to know what a wax covered Dutch cheese is or what Tokyo was named once. My grandmother would accuse my Dad and I of cheating on the jumble since we would get the final answer first and work backwards.
2. I own (and still use) a Zune
Sure the headphone jack only spits things out to one earbud, but it's hard to give up the FUTURE OF MP3 PLAYERS
3. I love sports Growing up in the South, my first sport love is college football but I'll watch most anything.� It's baseball season now which means it's BARVES season
(Hey BARVES fans in AL, SC, and NC (maybe others) - not sure if you noticed, but if you have the Dunkin Donuts app installed on your phone, you'll get a coupon for a free coffee when the BARVES win!)
4. I love beer If you follow me on twitter I'm sure you just love my Untappd updates.� The SC beer scene is starting to blow up which has been great for me.� If you can find Westbrook's Gose (NOW AVAILABLE IN CANS), snatch that up for one of the best summer beers.� Plus Westbrook has a great sense of humor
5. You might have seen my brother in a commercial His most recent commercial was for GrubHub:
I asked him if he got to keep those portraits, but they were added in post.
6. This month, I will have been married for 10 years Of course this also means it will have been 5 years since Chad serenaded us on RetroforceGo!
7. I've created 3 joke alt accounts here on Dtoid Can y'all guess which ones?????????
8. I could snack on chips & salsa for the rest of my life No joke.� If the extra bag of chips at your restaurant of choice is free, you can't pass that up.
9. I'm gunning for 100+ completed games this year My backlog is ridiculous.� Luckily, the Completed Game Thread has been a great way for me to track what I do get done year after year.� I'm still stuck on 38 so far, but I will do it somehow, someway.
10. I listen to way to many podcasts I was in college during the heyday of Napster which allowed me to have music as my vice du jour, but lately I haven't had the time or the interest to stay current.� You kids today with your WUBWUB and autotune, back in my day it was guitars on guitars on guitars.� To fill that void as I work, I've fallen down the podcast rabbit hole.� I've mentioned before that Podtoid originally brought me here.� Each morning I load up ol' Zunee with 8-9 hours of content and try not to burst out laughing listening to MBMBAM, Stop Podcasting Yourself, or any of the other wonderful Maxfun/Earwolf programs.
Three day old threads are only visible to verified humans - this helps our small community management team stay on top of spam
Sorry for the extra step!
About Isay Isayone of us since 2:08 PM on 02.13.2009
Isay Isay is a 40 year old gamer living in Columbus, OH. I cut my teeth on the early Sierra/Lucasarts adventure games and honed my skills on the Genesis. I'm a proud poppa of 2. You might already be aware of my style of PUN-ditry
What's in a name? So where does Isay Isay come from? Well to amuse myself, I name all my characters I say so whenever someone talks to them they sound like Foghorn Leghorn or what I thought English people sounded like when I was little. Needless to say, I'm easily amused.